Join your colleagues at GPS 2015, our third annual Global Plastics Summit.
This mobile app allows registrants to network with each other, view the latest agenda, engage in social media, and much more. It is available exclusively to registrants of GPS 2015. Login details are available in your registration confirmation email.
GPS 2015: A Unique Program
At GPS 2014 in Chicago, we identified the disruptive forces to the global plastics industry that keep you up at night and set the groundwork for a roadmap to navigate them. Now there are even more to contend with, thanks to changing oil prices.
Who benefits and who falls short from these new trends? What is the impact on inter-material competition in the plastics industry?
Do you know how to navigate new challenges and take advantage of new opportunities in this shifting marketplace?
GPS: The Global Plastics Summit will return to Chicago for the third time in 2015, featuring technical content and insight into the global plastics industry not found anywhere else. On October 28-30, expert analysts, economists, and business executives will discuss the impact of new forces affecting the global plastics industry—both the new threats and the new opportunities they create for the many end markets supplied, including packaging, automotive, construction, and electronics.
- Key business insights from all along the entire supply chain. Senior leaders from major producers, processors, and brand-owners will discuss their strategies for business success in today’s changing marketplace.
- Economic and market outlooks. Industry experts from IHS and SPI will share their valuable market analysis and insight about what lies in store for major sectors of the plastics markets.
- The latest innovative technologies. Attendees will learn about cutting-edge technologies to help them keep up with the competition.
- Proven sales and marketing strategies
- Networking opportunities with key players at every stage of the supply chain
Register today for the Global Plastics Summit’s return to Chicago.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Ben Kinberg, GPS Sponsorship Sales firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation!